Wednesday, June 27, 2007

His bad mother....

I have a new story for Ben's 21st birthday.
On our fabulous weekend away I forgot one very vital item...a night nappy/diaper.
Ben has been day toilet trained for nearly a year now, but is no where close to being ready to go without a nappy at night- he is just too heavy a sleeper.

On the Saturday night I woke him up every two hours to go to the toilet; he was sharing my bed so this was Very Important. I also found a little back up........

I put a super slim Libra with wings in his undies!!!!!

What mother does that to her 3 year old son?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

POOR KID..You better watch out he dosent fly away with those wings!!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Oh my I am laughing so hard =)

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

This absolutely cracked me up and he is going to be so mortified with the time comes to tell that story. Priceless!!

The Amazing Trips said...

But did it work?!

I once cut up maxi pads and put them in our newborns diapers because they were constantly having breakthrough, but I didn't realize they had outgrown the size!!!

Rest easy. I'm the kind of mother that would do something like that, too. BUT - would YOU allow your son to parade around in a pink tutu.

In public?! :)