Friday, June 29, 2007

Robbie has organised a suprise

Robbie organised a new thing for me while he was here........my own blog domain.
It will take a while for him to get it up and running, but I will soon be jenjenqld.com!!!!!!!
Rob is the big boss of a web design company, and he organised my own email domain two years ago. He also trying to get me to move from the blogger platform to the dot net nuke program, but it looks very hard/complex......or translated I have to get out of my comfort zone and get with the times.
Georgia and Chelsea have their own email addresses...
princessgeorgia@the(insert our surname)s.com.au
princesschelsea@the(insert our surname)s.com.au
and they would love to hear from their friends and family.
GJand I are also available at this address, I am jenny andGJ, is well you know...

No comments: