Thursday, July 19, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Oh my, we had a great time!!!

The girls and I went and saw the new Harry Potter movie, it was LOUD and action packed.

The girls were a little confused in parts as they haven't read the books but soon caught up.

A friend has sent over the audio version of the books. I am going to get Georgie set up with the books as well as the audio. Her reading level is high enough to attempt the book, it is just the size of it looks a bit scary to her.

The first movie came out when Chelsea was a toddler and she loved it, she would ask for "Hawee" at least 2 times a day. Most toddlers want Hi 5, Wiggles etc, not Chels or Georgie.

I don't know what it was that sparked the girls interest, but they both just love everything about Harry Potter, unusual as it is not a typical little girls things. Ben is not overly fussed with it either.

The new book comes out this weekend, I have had my copy preordered for the last two months, I won't be blogging much this weekend.

As we do for every movie we take along Hedwig with us, he enjoys seeing his family and friends as well!


No comments: