Thursday, November 29, 2007

New technology

I take to some new technology really quickly sometimes...and other stuff just leaves me behind.

For example, ipods and MP3 players.....not one in the house...I don't think I have even touched one.
I still get up and change the CD when it is finished (I have progressed past LP's and cassettes LOL)

But a friend has shown me a new trick.....I can load my CD's (i think it is called rip) on to a portable flash drive and then plug it into the home theater system and have hours and hours of music with out getting up.

WOW what a great trick.

I think I might even be able to weed out songs I don't like and slip in a few repeats of favorites.
The other thing that clever friend showed me was that I can have my photos doing a slide show while I listen to music.
I have discovered that the photos I have taken on my new Nikon D40x look fantastic on the big LCD screen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Given your sore foot, it is probably acceptable not to get up!!
Otherwise I would think you were just lazy.

Enjoy your music!!