Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Seminyak Beach Bali

This beach was cleaner than Kuta, the kids loved it.
It was how ever full of dogs. Unfortunately animals (CRITTERS) love me, so all the mangy, smelly mutts came and sat next to me, for the whole visit.
There was not as many hawkers as at Kuta, but they were just as persistent.
This beach has a lot of villas and restaurants on the edge of the dunes and would be a wonderful place to sip a cocktail and watch the sunset...next time for us.

I love this photo, its is like a silver road into the horizon...

I keep hearing the classic Led Zeppelin song, Stair Way to Heaven when I look at this.


I walked past a CD shop yesterday and saw Led Zelpelin greatest ever CD for sale and just had to pick it up....the good thing is it really is Led Zeppelin singing. (I picked up a compilation CD a few months ago and was in hysterics over the strong Asian accents doing songs from Air supply, Eagles etc.)

No comments: