Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Blue Bird blog

I discovered this site about 2 months ago and have been desperately desiring to use Susie's services.
Blue Bird blogs offer a blog design services that customized your blog page. The prices are extremely reasonable even when I convert it into Australian dollars.
I use a standard blogger template and have worked out exactly what I want. When I mentioned it to GJ he had the typical male reaction of "why" and "not if it costs money". He seems to think that if I borrowed a book from the library I could figure it out and do it myself LOL, LOL again!

Blue Bird blogs is currently holding a competition to WIN A FREE DESIGN!!!!!

Click on the link to see a gallery of the designs and maybe enter the competition your self.

1 comment:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I will keep my fingers crossed that you win one of Susie's designs. She is an amazing designer and woman! I'm rooting for you!