Sunday, September 10, 2006

Boob job

I had an interesting conversation with one of my Brother-in-law yesterday. He asked if my top secret news was that I was getting a boob job LOL
I can safely tell you I am NOT altering my body in any way!


Although I do have a secret fascination with women that have the tiniest discrete pin prick size diamond in their nose. I have a large honker (very Roman) and can't understand why I would want to emphasis it. Maybe I could have it done for my 40th.
For those of you that know me, I do not care to know how close that Birthday is... 6 months or 6 years IT IS NOT RELEVANT!!!!!!!! lol

1 comment:

brad said...

As if you don't have enough going on with immunizations, packing, learning Chinese, researching Indonesia, fighting off snakes, etc. that you want to worry about boob surgery too.